Friday, October 5, 2012

Dean Koontz/ Author of Horror or Visionary Fiction?




I'd like to introduce you to Visionary Fiction Alliance, a website created to promote visionary fiction.

I've written a post there, titled Is Dean Koontz a Visionary Fiction Writer?

It starts like this:

Dean Koontz is generally categorized as a writer of horror, and I’m not a fan of horror, so I’m not sure what possessed me to read one of his novels. Maybe someone gave it to me. Maybe I picked it up in a bargain bin somewhere.

What I do remember is that the book’s title was Watchers and, while reading it, I fell in love with a dog named Einstein and an author named Dean Koontz. 

For more, please visit Visionary Fiction Alliance.   
 
If you like fiction that heals, empowers, and bridges differences, you'll be glad you did.